We're excited to see what you build with Shiro AI. This documentation is everything you need to know to start building, training and using your own company-specific large language model with Shiro AI.
How to get started with Shiro AI
First of all, thanks for using Shiro AI by OpenShiro! We want to make Shiro AI the easiest way for you to launch and use an AI trainined on your company's private data.
Below, you'll see all the different areas of documentation that you'll need to know. Have a different question and can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our support team by sending us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Create a Dataset to train your language model
- Out of the box, your language model AI will have all the basic knowledge of the underlying model. So if you are using the Microsoft Azure ChatGTP-4 model, it will already know everything ChatGPT-4 knows. The real magic happens once you start training your model on your internal private company data. To do this, you'll want to upload relevant files in PDF (.pdf), Word Document (.docx), or Plain Text (.txt) format. Some examples of what you might want to upload would be HR policies, product specifications, company documentation, design procedures, requests for proposals, marketing materials, or contracts. To create a new dataset, click the "Datasets" tab at the top of your screen when logged into your account. [Click the Datasets tab to create a new dataset] You'll now be on the Datasets index page which will show you all the Datasets for your business account. To create a new dataset click the "New Dataset" button. [Create a new Dataset] Add a name for you dataset and then click the "choose files" button. To select multiple files hold the "command" (Mac) or "control" (Windows) button. You can also drag and drop multiple files to the screen and drop them on the "Files" field. [Add a title for your dataset and select files] Click the "Create Dataset" button to save the Dataset. You'll see progress bars appear as your files are uploaded. That's it, your Dataset is now created and the model will be trained on this new data. It will then know about this data when answering questions, so you can ask it specific questions about the files you have uploaded. All users you invite to your business account will have access to the same model that has been trained on the Datasets in the account. Only accounts with certain permissions can create or delete Datasets and upload new files to your account.
- Chat with your trained language model AI
- To interact with your the business-tuned AI model, click on the "Chats" tab at the top of your screen when logged in. [Click the Chats tab to start a new chat] This will take you to the Chats index which will show you all the past chats for your user. To create a new chat, click the "New Chat" button. [Click the New Chat button to create a new chat] You can now chat with your trained AI! Just enter any question you can think of into the text box. [Chat with your business-tuned AI language model] Click "Send Message" and the AI bot will receive your message and respond. To make sure you are utilizing the chat bot effectively, review our recent article Crafting Effective Prompts for Your Company-Specific Chat-GPT Language Model to learn about the best practices.
- Invite and manage users for your business account
- After signing up for a business account, you can invite users to that account through your "Accounts" dashboard. To access the Accounts dashboard, click on your business name in the dropdown menu in the upper right hand corner under your profile picture: [Click on your business name from the dropdown] From the Account detail page you will be able to see and edit the business name for the account as well as the account avatar image. You will also see all users who have access to your business account. You can edit the users here as well to change their account permissions or to delete the user. To add a new user click the "Invite A User" button from the Account detail page. [Screen Shot 2023-10-25 at 1.25.24 PM.png] Fill out the new user form with the user's name and email address as well as the permissions role (admin or member) they should have. For more information on permissions view this article. [Fill out user details to invite a new user] Click the "Send invitation" button to submit the form. The user will then receive an invitation via email with a link to create a new account. They will automatically be added to the business account as a user during signup.
- User permissions options for your business account
- There are two permission levels available for users added to your business account: Admin Users and Member Users. Admin Users Admin users can manage your business account including: • Edit the business account name • Edit the business account profile picture • Invite users to the account • Delete invited users • Change permissions for invited users • View the billing portal • Edit the payment method • Cancel the account Admin users can also see all chat history from all users in the account. Member Users • Create a new Dataset • Delete a Dataset • Edit the name or files in a Dataset All Users All users can create and manage their own chats with the language model including the history of all their past chats. This includes: • Create a new chat • Update a chat name • Delete a chat
- How to update the email address in your profile
- There are two main steps that need to be completed in order to update your email address: 1. Set a new email address in your profile 2. Confirm your new email address Step 1: Set a new email address: Log into your account then select "profile" from the drop down menu in the upper right hand corner under your profile picture. [Select "Profile" from the navigation] Then from the profile page, enter your new email address in the "Email" field and click the "Update" button. [Enter a new email address and click Update] Step 2: Confirm your new email address The system will send a confirmation email to your new email address. You must open this email and click the "confirm" link in order to start using the new email address. Until you confirm the new address your old address will continue to be used for all communication and to log into your account.